24 February 1998
I don’t know exactly how much I have told you about Joe. But here is the run down:
1. He is called Joe
2. I love him
I totally fell in love with him on the Senior Ski Trip. Today he said hi to me in the corridor (Modern Languages) and I literally DIED.
1. I think he’s in Year 13 / Upper Sixth
2. This means he will be off to university soon.
3. That doesn’t even come into it really as I’d never to get to spend anytime with him anyway as I’m younger than him
4. The more I think about him the more it will hurt if he doesn’t say hi tomorrow
5. He’s always in the Sixth Form block so I’ll never see him
6. He only said hi to me because of the Ski Trip… soon that will be forgotten and will be it. I’ll never get to talk to him again.
Well maybe I should look at the positive side of things:
1. If I don’t see him, I don’t see him. CHILL
2. I have more important things to think about, ie my exams
3. If I see him, I see him, I smile, that’s it. Act naturally.
4. I should think about him as little as possible
5. DON’T TELL ANYONE THAT I LOVE HIM
Right now I feel confused.
Solution: wait until I see him and then decide what to do
Sexy make up
All of the above + cool hairstyle
I LOVE JOE